“Giri” is an unbridled and crazy story, full of love and music (and drugs), in which many eccentric characters meet and where three friends, devoted to love, fall into a musical love triangle and embark on the marathon of time.
Festivals & Awards:
- Debut Filmmaker Award (1st or 2nd Film) (Any length) – Black Swan IFF 2022
- Best Director Debut Award – Moscow Gold Awards 2022
- Award winner 60th season – Calcutta International Cult Film Festival 2022
- Best 1st time Director – Feature Award – New York International Film Awards™ 2022
- Official selection – Golden Linden IFF 2022
2022 – Cult Critic Movie Awards 2022 Award winner Debut Filmmaker (1st or 2nd Film) 49th monthly season
Petya Iossifova has graduated from Master of Arts Programme in Cultural Studies, subject “Arts and Contemporariness” and has a PhD in Art History from Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski”. She has specialized Actor and Major in Management & Producing in the Fields of Arts & Culture at Plovdiv University “Paisiy Hilendarskiy”.
She has conducted courses and workshops to major “Author’s Theatre” at the Center for Educational Services at Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski”. She is a deputy director and choreographer at Alma Alter University Theater. She has also been an actress and project manager at Theatre-studio “4xC” and Music-Hall Theatre, Gabrovo, Bulgaria.